“Touching Hydrogen Future”
2nd edition Book Launch Webinar
Wednesday 2nd October at 08:30 AM CET
Moderated by creator Erik Rakhou
Have you ever wondered how the hydrogen economy will shape our future in the years 2030 and 2040? If so, you’re not alone. Energy writers from around the world have united their efforts to provide insightful perspectives on how hydrogen could revolutionize our lives.
To celebrate the launch of the 2nd Edition of the Touching Hydrogen Future Book we are pleased to invite you to a 60 minute webinar with some of the esteemed expert chapter authors. The Webinar will journey across the World from China to Kazakhstan, Norway, Sweden and finally the USA.
- Webinar Introduction & Moderation: Erik Rakhou, Associate Director, Boston Consulting Group (BCG) and Initiator and co-editor “Touching Hydrogen Future”
- China: Joachim von Scheele, Global Director Commercialization, Linde
- Kazakhstan: Dr Venera N. Anderson, Global Sustainability & Hydrogen Strategy Advisor
- Norway: Catherine Banet, Professor in Energy Law, University of Oslo
- Sweden: Sigrid Colnerud Granström, Climate Strategist, Infrastructure Department, Region of Stockholm
- USA: Anne-Sophie Corbeau, Global Research Scholar, Center on Global Energy Policy
In advance of the World Hydrogen Week we are pleased to announce that we will be distributing copies of the 2nd Edition of Touching H2 Future to attendees. Listen and debate with 300+ speakers at this year’s World Hydrogen Week see www.worldhydrogenweek.com for further information.